Enjoy the luxury Gympie accommodation at Lagoon Pocket B&B. We offer a peaceful setting, a beautiful room and a great breakfast to start your day and only a few minutes drive from Gympie CBD and the Bruce Highway. We are set on 12 acres surrounded by beautiful countryside views. So you can just enjoy the peace and quiet and relax.
All our room are separate from the main house with their own entrances and private verandahs for extra privacy. With views across the fields, they are a great place to enjoy a glass of wine and watch the world go by.
Everything you need like air conditioning, flat screen TVs, fridge, special toiletries are all here but we also have Suzannah’s chocolate treats in the fridge to enjoy with a cup of tea or coffee and a bottle of our house wine (extra charge) chilling in the fridge. If you prefer red, that is there as well.
If you would like an evening meal, just let us know 24 hours in advance and tell us any favourites, hates or allergies and we will have it waiting for you.
If you are looking for things to do, Lagoon Pocket is ideally placed to explore the very best both the Sunshine and Fraser coasts. Have a look at our things to do section for more ideas
It does not matter if you are travelling for business or pleasure, A good night’s sleep, a relaxing stay and a good breakfast full of homemade goodies is always a good idea. So if you are looking for Gympie accommodation, come and see us at Lagoon Pocket. and if you want to see what other guests think about us have a look at Trip advisor
- Gympie accommodation - luxury bed & breakfast
- Includes a cooked breakfast, full of local and homemade goodies.
- Individually decorated spacious rooms that each has a separate entrance
- Private rooms with garden views and table and chairs
- Huge en-suites
- Tea and Coffee making facilities and bar fridge
- Fresh milk and home made goodies in the fridge
- Pets welcome inside by prior arrangement
- Children welcome
- Rate is for 2 guests - can sleep up to 4
- Add $25 for each extra guest